It is the treatment administrated by using the high quality materials in order to eliminate the loss of one or more than one teeth.
Denture prosthesis treatments generally consist of two different sections.
1- FIXED DENTURE PROSTHESIS
- It is the crown bridge system which is fixed or non-removable by the patient and applied in the absence of one or few teeth. These denture prostheses, whose treatment period is 3-5 days, are successfully implanted without causing any pain and affecting the daily activities of our patients.
- Crowns are applied on the one or more than one teeth depending on the excessive material loss, decays, abrasions and fractures that occur on teeth from time to time.
- At our Dental Clinics located in Antalya, fully porcelain empress (E-MAX), zirconium teeth and metal backed porcelains for the fixed crown bridge prosthesis.
2- MOBILE DENURE PROSTHESIS
- Such systems, which are also known as mobile prosthesis, can also be removed and inserted back by our patients in case of losing many teeth or full loss of teeth. This type of denture prosthesis, whose treatment period is approximately 7-10 days, provides nearly an unlimited comfort for the patients since it is applied on the implant and its fastening capacity inside the mouth is further increased.
- Regardless of administering a fixed or mobile prosthesis treatment, all of your controls will be performed by your dentists at your last check-up before you leave Antalya.