This treatment is administered especially for the fore and lateral teeth groups where tooth malformation, colour and adjustment disorders and esthetical problems are present. These are the porcelain ceramic teeth that are applied without causing any abrasion on the upper surfaces of teeth with aesthetical problems or administering minimum abrasion on them like 0,3-0,5 degrees abrasion, when it is necessary.
IN WHICH CASES PORCELAIN LAMINATE TEETH
- 1- For severe tooth discoloration
- 2- For the malformations formed congenitally or afterwards on the aesthetical area.
- 3- For fractured or abraded teeth
- 4- In order to reunite the teeth with a gap between
- 5- Perfect results are received by administering porcelai laminate on the teeth with aesthetically ugly front zone fillings.
HOW MANY DAYS DOES A PORCELAIN LAMINATE
- Treatments, including digital operations and controls exercised at our clinic, are completed within 4-7 days.
CAN I HAVE TEETH AT THE DESIRED COLOUR AND
SHAPE THROUGH PORCELAIN LAMINATE?
- Due to the fact that a significant progress is made in terms of tooth colour thanks to advancing technology, we are able to achieve the desired colour easily. Thanks to the smile design that we generate in the digital media for you, your teeth take shape at the hands of our technicians and dentists in accordance with your desires. You just dream and we make your dreams come true.